2019 Indoor Preseason Tournament
Preseason Tournament will start on Tuesday Oct 15th and run until Tues Oct 29th.
Pre Season Alignment
A few rules and regulations that teams should be aware of
- ALL players need to be registered on a CUSA winter 2019-2020 roster. Max 25 players per roster
- Players can be removed off a teams roster anytime before October 31st and it will not count as a transfer, after that date a removal will count as a transfer
- Players must have a valid CUSA ID card for all their games. The card itself does not need to be club specific but it must be a CUSA card
- Players can be removed from one pre-season roster and added to another as long as the player does not play more than 3 total preseason games. **
- Players currently suspended (from previous seasons) are not eligible to play in the Preseason tournament without first being cleared by the CUSA office. If you or one of your players is in this situation please contact the office and we can look into it
- Cards accumulated in the preseason tournament WILL count towards the regular season tally.
- For those teams in the Pre-season tournament please check our website on Wednesday (Oct 8th)/Thursday (Oct 9th) to see when your team has been activated and when you can begin to register you players
** NE United Titans are in a group of 5 teams and were randomly selected to play 4 games. They are the only team who can have players playing more than 3 games **